Are you postponing your family plans for later? Be responsible and plan your future now.
Oocyte Vitrification / Social Freezing / Eggs Freezing
Egg vitrification in the Czech Republic might be a solution for you. This procedure enables you to postpone your pregnancy whilst using eggs (oocytes) from your most fertile time. The vitrification process is very similar to a standard IVF treatment procedure regarding the time schedule and use of the stimulation medicaments i.e.:
- Initial consultation and examination, you obtain all medications for the stimulation – in the clinic
- Ultrasound examination before the start of your cycle – this can be done in your home country
- Stimulation (starting the 2nd day of the cycle) – home
- Ultrasound examination (8th or 9th day of the cycle), to set up the date of the oocyte retrieval – in the clinic
- Oocyte retrieval (10th – 12th day of the cycle), in short term anaesthesia, you will be allowed to leave approx. 2 hrs after the retrieval (somebody has to pick you up personally and accompany you) – in the clinic
You can either stay for the whole process (basically one cycle) or you can come for visits at specified days (2 visits).
For the initial personal consultation you should bring the following results: PAP smear test (not older than 6 months) and hormonal levels (from blood samples taken on 2nd – 4th day of the cycle).
The price for the vitrification package: 2,500 €
This package includes all medications needed for hormonal stimulation, initial consultation at the clinic (including ultrasound examination), examination on sexually transmittable diseases (STD), pre-procedure check-up, general anaesthesia, oocytes retrieval, vitrification and storage of all retrieved oocytes for a period of 3 years.