- At the beginning of the planning trip with us you will receive an estimated total price for the medical procedures.
- At least 4 weeks before visiting the Czech Republic, we ask you to forward EUR 200 as a deposit into our Czech bank account.
- Consequently we will confirm all your medical reservations in our country and together we will design the detail of your itinerary – what kind of service on which level you are expecting from us – accommodation, private transport in the Czech Republic, interpreter, special food or beverages, sightseeing program, etc.
- We will propose the detailed price quotation and wait for your confirmation.
- The balance of the payment you will pay at the clinic before your procedure performance.
HOW TO PAY
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express Credit Cards. When we receive your confirmation we will send you an Admitting Form by fax on which you fill credit card information. You will receive a receipt by fax or in the mail in a few days. Credit cards are the Royal Medical preferred method of payment but we also offer you the opportunity of transferring payment directly into our account.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
We may impose variable cancellation fees because of the special nature of the medical and tour services. We have no control over some of such fees and cannot consider making any exceptions to these charges. For examples air tickets are subject to different rules and cancellation fees; some maybe non-refundable. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect against cancellation charges.